River City Sportsplex, Midlothian, VA
55 Minute Games, 2x 25 min with 5-minute half time
Shooting Star Field Hockey Tournament has partnered with PSE Event Housing to provide attendees/groups with the lowest available hotel rates and a smooth booking experience.
Lowest Available Room Rates: View hotels and book online.
The best hotels will book up quickly so please book well in advance!
Book by Phone: 888-417-6446
Email us here.
First Scout will be the exclusive film supplier at the Shooting Star Thanksgiving!
Save up to 20% when you pre-order your game film and edited highlights for college recruiting, personal teaching and keepsake.
Order Here or call (877) 516-4096
** Please note, First Scout is the exclusive film provider and no outside filming will be allowed at the Shooting Star Thanksgiving
All goalies will be assigned a time slot and a field assignment. Coaches will receive a bib # in their team packet – it is imperative that the goalies wear this, as this bib # is a college coach identifier. All goalies will be asked to bring 1-2 field players to shoot on them!
Sunday 11-12PM, 12-1PM and 1-2PM
- A Fun Exhibition Event for Goalkeepers
- All Rostered Goalies are invited to participate. U14, U16 and U19 age divisions
- Click HERE to View the Goalie Wars Diagram
- Click HERE to see the GK Wars DRILLS ON VIDEO
- GK Wars Team = 3 participants/ team: 1 GK + 2 Field Players/Teammates
- NO registration is required!
- No additional fee for Goalie War participation
- GK WARS exhibition is open only to teams registered for SHOOTING STAR- Thanksgiving
- Every goalie is eligible to compete- they will be assigned a time slot and field prior to the tournament
- Each goalie will be assigned a BIB number for recruiting identification- It is important they wear that bib #
- Competition will be videotaped will be available to purchase after the event
- College Coaches are provided the information on each goalie participating BY the bib number provided!
Specific assignments for time slot, field and bib #'s will be announced November 13th and included in coach packet.