DE Turf Sports Complex, Frederica, DE
4000 Bay Rd, Milford Rd, Miford DE 19963
- FRIDAY APRIL 10TH: 8AM – 8PM
- SATURDAY APRIL 11TH: 8AM – 8PM
U14, U16, U19: $1,400.00
50 Minute Games, 2x 25 min with 5-minute half time
U14, U16 & U19 (11v11) – 5 GAMES GUARANTEED
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL / KPHL) has international and domestic flights from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is 73 miles from Kent County, DE.
1 hr 15 min from DE Turf
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI / KBWI) has international and domestic flights from Baltimore, Maryland and is 77 miles from Kent County, DE.
1 hr 30 min from DE Turf
HBC Housing will work with your team to meet their housing requirements!
First Scout will be the exclusive film supplier at the Shooting Star- EASTER!
Save up to 20% when you pre-order your game film and edited highlights for college recruiting, personal teaching and keepsake.
FIRST SCOUT WILL PROVIDE A PRE-TOURNAMENT RATE:
CHECK BACK IN FOR THE LINK TO ORDER YOUR GAME FILM!
** Please note, First Scout is the exclusive film provider and no outside filming will be allowed at the Shooting Star- Easter
All goalies will be assigned a time slot and a field assignment. Coaches will receive a bib # in their team packet – it is imperative that the goalies wear this, as this bib # is a college coach identifier. All goalies will be asked to bring 1-2 field players to shoot on them!
- A Fun Exhibition Event for Goalkeepers
- All Rostered Goalies are invited to participate. U14, U16 and U19 age divisions
- Click HERE to View the Goalie Wars Diagram
- Click HERE to see the GK Wars DRILLS ON VIDEO
- GK Wars Team = 3 participants/ team: 1 GK + 2 Field Players/Teammates
- NO registration is required!
- No additional fee for Goalie War participation
- GK WARS exhibition is open only to teams registered for SHOOTING STAR- Thanksgiving
- Every goalie is eligible to compete- they will be assigned a time slot and field prior to the tournament
- Each goalie will be assigned a BIB number for recruiting identification- It is important they wear that bib #
- Competition will be videotaped will be available to purchase after the event
- College Coaches are provided the information on each goalie participating BY the bib number provided!