The Championship ExperienceCrowning the top Regional Cup team!
The top 2 teams from pool a (u16 & u19) at each regional cup series site will receive an automatic invitation to the regional cup championship! Two additional teams will be chosen at large for 6 teams in each age division.
Be part of all the action of the DII & DIII NCAA Championships, while competing for your own regional cup championship!
See below for the full outline of the weekend’s championship experience.
Montclair, NJ Area
The Regional Cup Championship will be hosted in the same area and dates as the DII & DIII NCAA Championship!
- Attend D2 and/or D3 Championship Game on Sunday
- Attend NFHCA Senior All-Star Game on Saturday
- Reception for ALL teams Saturday night
- Regional Cup Championship T-shirt to all participants
- Practice slots available Friday night for clubs
- U16 Player of the Tournament
- U19 Player of the Tournament
Game format: 12 minute quarters, 2 minute breaks, 5 minute half time
U16, U19: $850
- Top two teams from Pool A (U16 & U19) from each site of the Regional Cup series will be automatically invited to the Regional Cup Championship
- All Pool A teams from each will be eligible to be invited to the Regional Cup Championship
- Six U16 teams
- Six U19 teams
- The additional 2 teams will be chosen based on Max FH club ranking and historical success.
- Competing in two pool games and one placement game
- Final ranking for all teams determined at end of tournament
3Step Sports, LLC/Field Hockey Division
UPDATED: April 1, 2020
Shooting Star Tournaments: A $300 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required. All balances DUE for Shooting Star events will be processed on specific dates for each event.
Cancelation for COVID- 19 Policy
Should the Shooting Star event be cancelled due to federal mandates related to COVID- 19, all teams will be credited the full tournament fee MINUS a $100.00 processing/administrative charge. These credits will be processed 7-10 days from the announcement of cancellation and be applied in the corresponding LeagueApps account to be eligible for any future Shooting Star events.
Shooting Star or it’s staff will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by any individual, team, club or organization if the tournament is canceled in whole or in part.
Any withdraws or cancellations on the team's behalf prior to the Shooting Star tournament will continue to follow the established Refund Policy (see below). These refunds will be processed 7-10 days after the event that the team is registered in has been completed.
Should Shooting Star need to reschedule an event the Refund Policy below will be adhered to relative to the NEW date being offered.
All requests for cancellation/refund must be made in writing to email@example.com Upon registering, teams have held their spot with a $300.00 NON-REFUNDABLE/NON- TRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT. This deposit is non-refundable for ANY reason, including any "Act of God." The only exception is the stated Cancellation for COVID-19 Policy.
Fees paid, EXCLUDING the $300.00 NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT, will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received 21 days prior to the start of the tournament.
No refunds of any kind will be granted if cancellation is made less than 21 days prior to the start of the tournament. This also holds true even when the Shooting Star staff have a waitlist of teams for that event.
Once the tournament fee is paid in full and the date of balances processed has past, all funds paid are non-refundable. This policy includes injury, illness, family commitments, late arrivals or early departures & expulsion from the tournament.