If you don’t have a club team attending, but still want the exposure and opportunity to play, THIS IS FOR YOU!
U16 ATHLETES – COLLEGE CONNECTION HOUSE TEAM:
Please register below. With your registration, we create a house team to compete as College Connection throughout the tournament comprised of individual athletes.All opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be responsible for travel, rooming and meals.
Once we have secured 12 field players and a goalie, you will be charged the $150 individual player fee. Once payment is processed, there are no refunds available under any circumstances.
Please see the game schedule for COLLEGE CONNECTION HOUSE TEAM HERE.
U19 ATHLETES – GUEST PLAYERS:
With your registration through the above link, you will be placed with a club team as a guest player for the tournament. All opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be responsible for travel, rooming and meals.
Once you are placed as a guest player, you will be charged the $150 individual player fee.Once payment is processed, there are no refunds available under any circumstances.
Please complete the below form for your Shooting Star Regional Cup individual player registration. All placements are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Upon completion, you will see a confirmation on this page, at the top of the form, that should resemble the confirmation below!
FourKicks – Taunton
- Elite field hockey atmosphere – 4 lighted turf fields
- CLICK HERE for more site information
DATES & SCHEDULE
Tuesday, June 26: 3pm – 10pm
(U16: 3 Pool Games)
Wednesday, June 27: 11am – 9pm
(U16: 2 Games/Crossover & Placement, U19: 3 Pool Games)
Thursday, June 28: 9am – 9pm
(U19: 2 Games/Crossover & Placement)
Teams are guaranteed 5 games!
- Regional Teams Only
- Age Divisions: U16 & U19
- U19s: 16 Teams – 4 Pools – Pool A&B are teams ranked #1-8, Pool C&D are teams ranked #9-16
- U19s: 12 Teams – 2 Pools – Pool A is teams ranked #1-6, Pool B is teams ranked #7-12
- Ranking Criteria: MaxFH club rankings as of June 6th 2018, regional RCC placement, and historical success were taken into consideration during the ranking process.
- Placements: Round robin and cross-overs, with final ranking determined at end of tournament
- Games: 5 games per team
- Games: 50 minute games (25 min halves – 5 min halftime)