Shooting Star Regional Cup provides the opportunity for Northeast teams to compete in a high level regional tournament. Shooting Star Regional Cup is looking to crown top U16 and U19 programs.
- Regional Clubs Only
- U16 & U19 Age Divisions
- U16: June 26-27th
- U19: June 27-28th
- 1 team per club, per age division
- Round robin and cross-overs, with final 1-16 ranking determined at end of tournament
- 5 games guaranteed per team on 4 lighted turf fields
- 50 minute games (25 min halves – 5 min halftime and between games)
- $1,400 fee
FourKicks – Taunton
- Elite field hockey atmosphere – 4 lighted turf fields
- CLICK HERE for more site information
DATES & SCHEDULE
Tuesday, June 26: 3pm – 10pm
(U16: 3 Pool Games)
Wednesday, June 27: 11am – 9pm
(U16: 2 Games/Crossover & Placement, U19: 3 Pool Games)
Thursday, June 28: 9am – 9pm
(U19: 2 Games/Crossover & Placement)
Teams are guaranteed 5 games!
FORMAT & FEES
- Regional Teams Only
- Age Divisions: U16 & U19
- Pools: 16 Teams per Age Division – 4 Pools per age division – Pool A&B are teams ranked #1-8, Pool C&D are teams ranked #9-16
- Ranking Criteria: MaxFH club rankings as of June 6th 2018, regional RCC placement, and historical success will be taken into consideration during the ranking process.
- Invitation Criteria: 1 team per club, per age division
- Placements: Round robin and cross-overs, with final 1-16 ranking determined at end of tournament
- Games: 5 games per team
- Games: 50 minute games (25 min halves – 5 min halftime)
- Fee: $1,400.00/team
HOTEL & HOUSING INFO
Shooting Star has partnered with PSE Event Housing to provide attendees/groups with the lowest available hotel rates and a smooth booking experience.
Lowest Available Room Rates: View hotels and book online: https://pse.tournamenthotels.com/pse/Event/2262
The best hotels will book up quickly so please book well in advance.
Book by Phone: 888-417-6446
- Please download and SAVE the below template to edit and submit rosters.
- ROSTERS DUE JUNE 15TH
- 18 maximum players
Each player and coach MUST complete the below waiver – team’s are required to hand in ALL waivers at registration