Located on the border of New Hampshire and Massachusetts, The Hampshire Dome is the ideal location for a tournament. Under an hour from New England’s busiest city, Milford offers the perfect mix of hustle and adventure. Learn more about the area below!!
The Hampshire Dome is 25 minutes from Manchester, NH (one of the largest and most dynamic cities in northern New England) and just 30 miles northwest of Boston, MA.
- Enjoy Shopping? Merrimack Premium Outlets is just 15 minutes away! With over 100 stores there’s something for everyone – and no sales tax!
- Enjoy the great outdoors? Go fishing, go for a hike, or go skiing. New Hampshire has it all.
- Enjoy cheering on local sports teams? Manchester is home to the Manchester Monarchs hockey team and Fisher Cats baseball team.
- Enjoy eating out? You wont have to go far. Experience hundreds or restaurants in the surrounding area.
Some fun activities in the area for you to check out while you’re here:
Address: 1 Airport Road, Manchester, NH 03103
Address: 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
Alamo – 800.462.5266
Avis – 800.331.1212
Budget – 800.527.0700
Dollar Car Rental – 800.800.4000
Enterprise – 800.261.7331
Savor the flavor of the area and choose from a wide variety of local dining options for all ages. In addition to the Hampshire Hills Athletic Club dining at the facility, the region is sure to provide an option for whatever your taste buds are craving.
Here are recommended restaurants:
- The Riverhouse Café (5 min. from facility)
- Red Arrow Diner (5 min. from facility)
- Union Street Grill (5 min. from facility)
- Pig Tale Restaurant (15 min. from facility)
- Giorgios (12 min. from facility)
- Pasta Loft Restaurant & Pub (5 min. from facility)
Shooting Star is not a stay to play event. We will work with JBS housing to provide the best rates for local hotels. From bed and breakfasts to charming inns, or luxury resorts to economical motels, the Milford area has a selection of lodging to meet every individual comfort and budget.