FILM SERVICES and INFORMATION
First Scout will be the exclusive film supplier at the Shooting Star Thanksgiving!
Save up to 20% when you pre-order your game film and edited highlights for college recruiting, personal teaching and keepsake.
To order, visit First Scout Website or call 877-516-4096.
** Please note, First Scout is the exclusive film provider and no outside filming will be allowed at the Shooting Star Thanksgiving
55 Minute Games, 2x 25 min with 5-minute half time
Each player and coach MUST complete the online waiver!
WAIVER FORM- CHECK BACK LATER!
HOUSING & HOTEL
Shooting Star Field Hockey Tournament has partnered with Pse Event Housing to provide attendees/groups with the lowest available hotel rates and a smooth booking experience.
Lowest Available Room Rates: View hotels and book online
The best hotels will book up quickly so please book well in advance!
Book by Phone: 888-417-6446
COLLEGE COACH ATTENDANCE
At Shooting Star, ALL college coaches (DI, DII, DIII) will have free access to video footage of game play and skills sessions that take place during the sessions.
Additionally, college coaches will be recruiting in person. Please see below for the list of college coaches who attended the 2018 Shooting Star event.
2019 RSVP’s will start to be posted October 1, 2019!
All goalies will be assigned a time slot and a field assignment. Coaches will receive a bib # in their team packet – it is imperative that the goalies wear this, as this bib # is a college coach identifier. All goalies will be asked to bring 1-2 field players to shoot on them!
- A Fun Exhibition Event for Goalkeepers
- All Rostered Goalies are invited to participate. U14, U16 and U19 age divisions
- Click HERE to View the Goalie Wars Diagram
- Click HERE to see the GK Wars DRILLS ON VIDEO
- GK Wars Team = 3 participants/ team: 1 GK + 2 Field Players/Teammates
- NO registration is required!
- No additional fee for Goalie War participation
- GK WARS exhibition is open only to teams registered for SHOOTING STAR- Thanksgiving
- Every goalie is eligible to compete- they will be assigned a time slot and field prior to the tournament
- Each goalie will be assigned a BIB number for recruiting identification- It is important they wear that bib #
- Competition will be videotaped will be available to purchase after the event
- College Coaches are provided the information on each goalie participating BY the bib number provided!
James River Transportation
James Rivers Transportation can provide team transportation for anyone coming in by plane or train. They provide individual service from the airport — they are the contracted ground transportation at Richmond International Airport and as such they are the only ones with an office and counter inside the airport. They operate 24 hours a day and track flights to react quickly to any changes. You can make reservations 3 ways:
- Online https://jamesrivertrans.com/richmond-airport-shuttle-service/
- By Phone 804-249-1052
- Via email email@example.com