CONGRATS TO OUR 2018 CHAMPIONS!
Pool A: Mayhem (PA) – 5-0-0
Pool B: Northeast Elite Gold (NH) – 5-0-0
Pool C: Electric Surge (PA) – 5-0-0
Pool D: Princeton (NJ) – 4-0-1
Pool E: A&C Field Hockey Academy (Canada) – 5-0-0
Pool F: Fer De Lance (MI) – 4-0-1
Pool G: Metro HC (VA) – 4-0-1
Pool H: Reach FHC (MD) – 5-0-0
Pool I: WNY (NY) – 5-0-0
Pool A: Mayhem Legacy (PA) – 5-0-0
Pool B: WC Eagles Gold (PA) – 5-0-0
Pool C: Shore Byrds (DE) – 5-0-0
Pool D: Rapid Fire Elite (NJ) – 5-0-0
Pool E: Majestyx FHC (PA) – 4-0-1
Pool F: Rapids Field Hockey (VA) – 4-0-1
Pool G: Panthers United- Gold (VA) – 4-0-1
Pool H: Panthers United- Silver (VA) – 4-0-1
Pool I: Southeast Storm (MD) – 4-1-0
Pool J: Souderton Strikers (PA) – 5-0-0
Pool A: WC Eagles Blue (PA) – 5-0-0
Pool B: WC Eagles Gold (PA) – 4-0-1
Pool C: Panthers United- Gold (VA) – 4-0-1
Pool A: FHCC Premier (CT) – 5-0-0
Pool B: Rapid Fire Elite (NJ) – 5-0-0
Pool C: Freedom HKY (MD) – 5-0-0
Pool D: Shore Byrds (DE) – 4-0-1
Pool E: Fer De Lance (MI) – 4-0-1
Pool F: Souderton Strikers (PA) – 4-0-1
Pool A: WC Eagles Blue (PA) – 5-0-0
Pool B: Metro HC (VA) – 5-0-0
SHOOTING STAR Tournament app: schedule, results and standings also available on the app. Download it today!
FILM SERVICES and INFORMATION
First Scout will be the exclusive film supplier at the Shooting Star Thanksgiving!
Save up to 20% when you pre-order your game film and edited highlights for college recruiting, personal teaching and keepsake.
To order, visit First Scout Website or call 877-516-4096.
** Please note, First Scout is the exclusive film provider and no outside filming will be allowed at the Shooting Star Thanksgiving
55 Minute Games, 2x 25 min with 5-minute half time and change of end
Each player and coach MUST complete the below waiver – team’s are required to hand in ALL waivers at registration
HOUSING & HOTEL
Shooting Star has partnered with Pse Event Housing to provide attendees/groups with the lowest available hotel rates and a smooth booking experience.
COLLEGE COACH ATTENDANCE
At Shooting Star, ALL college coaches (DI, DII, DIII) will have free access to video footage of game play and skills sessions that take place during the sessions.
Additionally, college coaches will be recruiting in person. Please see below for the list of college coaches who will be attending Shooting Star.
2018 COLLEGE COACH LIST WILL BE POSTED OCTOBER 15TH!
GOALIE WARS (Sunday 9-11am)
GK Wars will take place Sunday 9-11am. All goalies will be assigned a time slot (9-10am or 11-12am) and a field assignment. Coaches will receive a bib # in their team packet – it is imperative that the goalies wear this, as this bib # is a college coach identifier. All goalies will be charged with bringing 2-3 field players to shoot on them!
- A Fun Exhibition Event for Goalkeepers
- All Rostered Goalies are invited to participate. U14, U16 and U19 age divisions
- Click HERE to View the Goalie Wars Diagram
- Click HERE to see the GK Wars DRILLS ON VIDEO
- GK Wars Team = 3 participants/ team: 1 GK + 2 Field Players/Teammates
- NO registration is required!
- No additional fee for Goalie War participation
- GK WARS exhibition is open only to teams registered for SHOOTING STAR- Thanksgiving
- Every goalie is eligible to compete- they will be assigned a time slot and field prior to the tournament
- Each goalie will be assigned a BIB number for recruiting identification- It is important they wear that bib #
- Competition will be videotaped will be available to purchase after the event
- College Coaches are provided the information on each goalie participating BY the bib number provided!
James River Transportation
James Rivers Transportation can provide team transportation for anyone coming in by plane or train. They provide individual service from the airport — they are the contracted ground transportation at Richmond International Airport and as such they are the only ones with an office and counter inside the airport. They operate 24 hours a day and track flights to react quickly to any changes. You can make reservations 3 ways:
- Online https://jamesrivertrans.com/richmond-airport-shuttle-service/
- By Phone 804-249-1052
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org