EVENT INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Session 1: July 23rd – 26th, 2017 ONLY ONE TEAM SPOT LEFT!
LIMITED GK Academy & Individual player SPOTS available
Session 2: July 29th – August 1st, 2017
7 Boyden Lane
Deerfield, MA 01342
2017 TUITION: (SAME as 2016!)
$510.00 – Overnight Camper
$340.00 – Day Camper (all meals included)
**All Individual Players attending Team Camp must REGISTER online**
Upon receipt of deposit and registration, participants will receive a confirmation and detailed program information. Team Camp enrollments are limited to 12 teams per session and will be based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To secure your team’s spot:
- A Team’s Coach or Team Representative should contact Ainslee Lamb to reserve a spot or complete the Team Registration Form.
- Rosters can be added to or changed anytime before the camp begins.
- Each and every team member and free agent MUST register individually online.
High Schools and Clubs with large numbers of players are PERMITTED to send multiple teams.
A Full Team must have a minimum of 13 players. Teams can bring a goalie or utilize a “free agent” goalie.
All participants will receive a Camp Pack that includes a reversible vest and more! Goalkeeper’s will receive an official goalkeeper jersey!
- Equipment: sticks, shin guards, cleats and turf shoes or sneakers, mouth guards, sunblock
- GK Equipment: kickers, leg guards, helmet, throat, chest and pelvic protector, gloves
- Overnight needs: sheets, blanket, pillow, toiletries, towel, personal items, alarm clock
- Practice clothes: t-shirts, shorts, socks, rain gear, sweatshirt, sweatpants, etc.
- Proof of medical physical done in the last year and record of appropriate vaccines
TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS:
College Connection Team Camps will not provide any means of transportation for participants. It is the sole responsibility of all participants and teams to make their own travel arrangements.
Check-in will be held from 12PM – 1:30PM at Deerfield Academy. The first session is scheduled to begin promptly at 1:45PM.
The tournament finals begin approximately at 9AM on the last day. Immediately following tournament games are the awards ceremonies. Our ceremony recognizes tournament winners and special camp award winners. Parents and friends are invited to attend the final day’s events. Participants MUST be picked up by 12PM.
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
7:00AM – 8:00AM: Breakfast
8:45AM – 11:15AM: Session #1 (Skills, Team Tactics and Goalkeeper Session)
11:30AM – 12:30PM: Pool Open (optional)
12:00PM – 1:00PM: Lunch
1:45PM – 4:00PM – Session #2 (Small Competitions and Goalkeeper Session)
4:30PM – 5:45PM: Dinner
6:00PM – 8:00PM: Session #3 (Tournament Games)
8:00PM – 9:00PM: Evening Events (pick-up games, camp and snack bar open)
10:00PM: Curfew and Bed Check
TEAM CAMP DIRECTORS:
- Pam Hixon – Founder and Director of College
- Ainslee Lamb – Director of Field Hockey at College Connection
- Kelly Doton – Head Coach, Boston College and 2008 Olympian
- Carolyn Cahill – Goalkeeper Coach, Boston College