SHOOTING STAR- EASTER TEAM REGISTRATION
U14 Team Fee= $1,200
U16 Team Fee= $1,200
U19 Team Fee= $1,200
1 x U14 TEAM SPOT LEFT!
U16 IS FULL!
1 U19 TEAM SPOT LEFT!
Email Ainslee to secure a spot or get on the waitlist!
Registration Closes March 22, 2017
**Team Fee includes all games films sent digitally to each players Recruit Spot Profile for U16/U19 & a participation gift to all players and coaches!
DE Turf Sports Complex
Frederica, DE 19946
*12 NEW 11 vs 11 TURF fields, 5 with lights!
Game Guarantee & Format:
Each team will be assigned 5 FULL field 11 vs 11 games on TURF fields.
50 minutes games (2 x 25 minutes, 4 minute half-time)
All age divisions are allowed a maximum of 18 players and 2 coaches per team
All games will be filmed and provided to each athlete via their Recruit Spot account FREE of charge. This film can then be used by every player for their own purposes. Athletes can purchase highlight clip packages, goalie war film and skill session through First Scout Video.
The regions website: http://frederica.delaware.gov
-Frederica is part of the Dover Delaware region
Major Airports include:
Philadelphia, PA/PHL (74 miles)
Baltimore, MD/BWI (85 miles)
Washington, DC/DCA (97 miles)
Shooting Star events are NOT Stay to Play
You choose where you want to stay! We recommend: HBC Event Services for room blocks and the best rates!
3 step Sports is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
- A Fun Exhibition Event for Goalkeepers
- Click HERE to View the Goalie Wars Diagram
- Click HERE to see the GK Wars DRILLS ON VIDEO
- GK Wars Team = 3 participants/ team: 1 GK + 1 Field Player + 1 Ball Runner (coach or parent)
- U19, U16 and U14
- No additional fee for Goalie War participation
- GK WARS exhibition is open only to teams registered for SHOOTING STAR
- Every goalie is eligible to compete- they will be assigned a time slot and field prior to the tournament
- Competition will be videotaped by First Scout Video and available to purchase after
BONUS VIDEO – FIELD PLAYERS:
- COMBINE / SKILLS VIDEO – Video for Field Players can be requested by appointment
- All combine/skill video sessions will be conducted at the conclusion of the tournament
- CLICK HERE for all of the First Scout Video Options!