2017 College Connection Showcase Camps
June 4 – 6 @ St. Louis, MO (More Information) COMPLETED!
June 16 – 18 @ Amherst, MA (More Information) CLOSED!
June 29 – July 1 @ West Chester University, PA (More Information)
College Connection Showcases are focused on providing every participant with the principles, foundation and tools necessary to play field hockey at a collegiate level.
College Connection (CC) is the leading field hockey showcase: fully focused on helping competitive high school prospective student-athletes achieve their dreams to play at the college level.
Through excellence in programming, organization, coaching, and recruiting services, College Connection is privileged to be partners with Max FH, STX, Under Armour, Astroturf, Coach Packet, Recruit Spot and First Scout Video Productions!
College Connection is truly the only place for your complete recruiting experience.
This program will make a difference!
Connect to Coaches
OUR RECRUITING PLATFORM:
- Current education on the recruiting process for both athletes and parents
- Provide the ultimate exposure to every NCAA D1, D2 and D3 Collegiate Coach in the country.
- Athlete Profiles, Showcase Footage and Schedules sent to every NCAA D1, D2, and D3 College Head Coach and Assistant Coach.
- Additional video and highlight film packages can be provided by First Scout Video Productions for athletes’ and families interested.
- Allow “Virtual Recruiting” for College Coaches who are unable to make the Showcases.
- Every athlete receives ALL of their games free digitally downloadable game via Recruit Spot
- A Skills session directed by the CC staff and that film provided free to each athlete vis Recruit Spot
- All-Star Teams will be selected from each Showcase, allowing athletes the opportunity to be selected for The Under Armor Select Game on July 27th at Boston College.
- Seminars with sports nutritionists and the current college athletes to enhance a well balanced view and education of the next level of play!
- Equipment: sticks, shin guards, cleats and turf shoes or sneakers, mouth guards, sunblock
- GK Equipment: kickers, leg guards, helmet, throat, chest and pelvic protector, gloves
- Overnight needs: sheets, blanket, pillow, toiletries, towel, personal items, alarm clock
- Practice clothes: t-shirts, shorts, socks, rain gear, sweatshirt, sweatpants, etc.
- Proof of medical physical done in the last year and record of appropriate vaccines