COLLEGE COACH ATTENDANCE
At Shooting Star, ALL college coaches (DI, DII, DIII) will have free access to video footage of game play and skills sessions that take place during the sessions.
Additionally, college coaches will be recruiting in person. Please see below for the list of college coaches who will be attending Shooting Star.
Below, please find the College Coach Attendance List. This list will be updated until date of event.
Below, please find the team information package – this includes all the information for a successful weekend!
SHOOTING STAR ROSTERS
Please download and SAVE the below template to edit and submit rosters by NOVEMBER 6TH.
All rosters must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each player and coach MUST complete the below waiver – team’s are required to hand in ALL waivers at registration
EACH AGE DIVISION SCHEDULE IS “SEARCHABLE” BY USING THE TOP RIGHT HAND BUTTON OPTIONS. START TYPING YOUR TEAM NAME AND IT WILL APPEAR AS AN OPTION.
- A Fun Exhibition Event for Goalkeepers
- Click HERE to View the Goalie Wars Diagram
- Click HERE to see the GK Wars DRILLS ON VIDEO
- GK Wars Team = 3 participants/ team: 1 GK + 2 Field Players/Teammates
- U19 and U16 ONLY
- No additional fee for Goalie War participation
- GK WARS exhibition is open only to teams registered for SHOOTING STAR
- Every goalie is eligible to compete- they will be assigned a time slot and field prior to the tournament
- Each goalie will be assigned a BIB number for recruiting identification
- Competition will be videotaped will be available to purchase after the event
- College Coaches are provided the information on each goalie participating BY the bib number provided!