- Two lighted field turf fields
- Air conditioned dorms
Session 2: July 15 – 18, 2018
$550 per week (Overnight)
$380 per week (Day- all meals included)
*The camp fee includes a program designed to challenge all ability levels, practice vest, water bottle, sack, STX lanyard, gatorade product, meals and camp awards. A $50 discount is given for each additional sibling attending the camp
$200.00 Deposit due with registrations
- Excellent Teaching Ratio
- A Modern Approach to Teaching the Game
- Question & Answer sessions with Collegiate Athletes
- NCAA Rules & Eligibility Sessions
- Team Tournament Play
- Registered Team practice and play together!
- Team Champions
- Elite Camp All-Star Team
- Camper of the Week
- Junior Camper of the Week
- Goalkeeper of the Week
- Junior Goalkeeper of the Week
- Team Spirit Award
- Futures Recommendations
7:30AM – 8:30AM: Breakfast
9:00AM – 11:30AM: Session #1 (Skills, Tactics and Goalkeeper Session)
12:00PM – 1:00PM: Lunch
1:30PM – 4:00PM: Session #2 (Small Game Competitions)
4:30PM – 5:30PM: Dinner
6:00PM – 8:00PM: Session #3 (Tournament Games – 7 vs 7, 8 vs 8 or 11 v 11 Play)
8:00PM – 9:00PM: Evening Events (Camper/Staff Pick-up Games, Camp Store Open)
9:30PM – 10:30PM: Curfew and Bed Check
WHAT TO BRING?
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP:
- Equipment: sticks, shin guards, cleats and turf shoes or sneakers, mouth guards, sunblock
- GK Equipment: kickers, leg guards, helmet, throat, chest and pelvic protector, gloves
- Overnight needs: sheets, blanket, pillow, toiletries, towel, personal items, alarm clock
- Practice clothes: t-shirts, shorts, socks, rain gear, sweatshirt, sweatpants, etc.
- Proof of medical physical done in the last year and record of appropriate vaccines
HOUSING & MEALS
All campers are housed in on-campus dormitories supervised by camp staff. A certified athletic trainer is on site 24 hours a day. All meals are served in the Seasons Dining Hall located in the Bentley University Student Center, for additional info go to www.bentley.edu/campus-life The first meal is dinner on the opening day of camp and the last meal is breakfast on the final day of camp. We highly recommend that all campers eat at least one meal prior to the first session.
Include the name of your preferred roommate (1 only) on the camp application. Although the Elite Camp Directors do their best to put you with your preferred roommate, we cannot guarantee one particular roommate due to dorm space and multiple requests for one roommate.
FINAL CONFIRMATION & MEDICAL FORM
FINAL CONFIRMATION & MEDICAL FORMS:
Upon receipt of your registration form and deposit, you will receive an email confirmation of your acceptance to camp. This email will include the mandatory Health Form that is due on the first day of camp at Check-in.
Approximately 3 weeks prior to camp, you will receive another email with the details about camp including check in times and what to bring.
It is required by the State of Massachusetts that all campers have a physical within the year prior to the start of camp and all immunizations are listed on the medical form with dates of immunizations. The Elite Field Hockey Camp operates in compliance with the State of Massachusetts Regulations and Licensing Policies regarding the operation of summer camps.